FAST XFI? Touch Screen Dash With Data Logger
Call 321-610-1500 to Order
High resolution, 6-inch, fully-programmable LCD touchscreen; has ability to display data in a multitude of scales, units & gauge configurations
Without comprehensive data from all of your vehicle’s sensors and powertrain controllers, it is difficult to identify what changes should be made in order to correct problems and improve track times. FAST™ offers the perfect solution in the form of the revolutionary XFI™ Touch Screen Dash/Data Logger. This unit functions as both an electronic dashboard and a data logger for vehicles running the FAST™ XFI™ Fuel Injection System. With its state-of-the-art monitoring and data logging capabilities, the XFI™ Touch Screen Dash/Data Logger can assemble a comprehensive, real-time picture of just what is going on under your vehicle’s hood.
The XFI™ Touch Screen Dash/Data Logger features a 6-inch, fully programmable LCD touch screen display and has the ability to display its data in a multitude of scales, units and gauge configurations. Its backlit display can be user-customized to a wide variety of configurations at the touch of a finger or stylus. Engineered to work with any level of vehicle modification from stock to all-out race, the XFI™ Touch Screen Dash/Data Logger is able to monitor and display output from a variety of different input sources, including frequency (rpm, wheel speed etc.), analog input and sources that require programmable input parameters such as MAP and MAF. As a data logger, the unit has a 2 MB memory module* that will store up to one hour of data.
- Allows for fine tuning of the TCU through the dashboard without a laptop
- Simultaneous monitoring & data logging of up to 25 separate input channels
- 8 analog inputs, 2 speed inputs, and programmable input parameters
- Logged data is viewable through display screen or downloadable via USB into C-COM XFI™ or other popular Windows based programs for convenient data manipulation & analysis
- 2 PWM outputs configurable to drive a variety of useful accessories; relays, shift lights, nitrous or boost control solenoids, etc.
- High resolution, backlit 320 X 240 display can be touch-programmed with fingers or stylus
- Over 1 hour of continuous data logging time* with standard 2 MB memory module
- CAN communication allows all engine data from XFI™ to be transferred to the dash via 2 wires
- Compatible with classic FAST™ ECU when used with part #301442 adapter harness
* Example based on 8 analog inputs, 2 speed inputs, and transmission controller and XFI™ ECU outputs recorded at a rate of 5 samples/second