- Strange Pro Race axles are forged from Hy-Tuf alloy steel
- The Hy-Tuf forging is low-carbon, high-manganese, high-nickel, and high-molybdenum steel.
- Axles are through-hardened, which allows for a racing shaft with an exceptionally high tensile strength (240,000 psi).
- Light weight gun drilled with 1 in. lightening holes machined into axle flange
- 5/8 in. wheel studs included with choice of bolt circle (5×4.5, 5×4.75, 5×5)
- Includes bearings and wedding rings (NOT pressed onto axles)
- 30 in. maximum length per side
- Order with Ultra-Lite Flange Option (A1006) is an extra $80
- Please let us know the following: Housing Ends, housing end – end length, pinion offset, brand brakes, brand spool, bolt pattern